Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy thoughts.

So...my melancholy mood and sick body have decided to try and think happy thoughts in order to change things around. Problem is...every happy thought reminds me how sad I am. All the normal happy thoughts create sad reminiscences.

NEWS: I managed to go two days without crying. And before that, I lost count how many days. As soon as I remembered to keep count, I started crying again.

I still have dreams. Sometimes I wake up and I can't remember the dream, I can only remember her in it.

I miss Danielle. But she sounds happy in Australia. With all the sunshine and the really good-looking Outback men. I hope she brings one home. Not for me !! ...for her...

Ha! That made me laugh. good.

the chicken commercials in the Superbowl made me laugh.

Joao doing his happy dance.

SNL--Dom Draper as Sergio

better get back to researching vacations.

that is also a happy thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment